| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping with rain periodically. A sizable 230mm (9.1in) of water precipitates across on average 17 days.
- In September the heavens above Bamako are fine having on balance a detectable 6:38 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: