| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in October is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 70mm (2.8in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Bamako are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:44 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 3:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: