| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in November is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water is discharged across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Bamako are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:05 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71% of daylight hours and cloudy 29% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: