| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in May is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 7 days.
- In May the blue above Bamako is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:34 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:41.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: