| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in March is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is transfered across an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Bamako is quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:56 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 2:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: