| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in June is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little damp with occasional rain. Some 150mm (5.9in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 13 days.
- In June the heavens above Bamako are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:30 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: