| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy with rain periodically. A sizable 246mm (9.7in) of water tumbles across an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Bamako are fine having on balance a detectable 6:36 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:46.
- There are approximately 6:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: