| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in February is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of water is dropped during an average of 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Bamako are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:07 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:42.
- There are approximately 3:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: