| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in December is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is unloaded during an average of 0.5 days.
- In December the blue above Bamako is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:54 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 3:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: