| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamako in April is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O tumbles across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Bamako are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:42 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamako April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bamako, Mali
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamako: